The Program Assistant Supervisor understands the purpose of all InnerChange programs and works with families to make sure clients are a good fit for InnerChange programs. In addition to supervising and scheduling the staff for each shift they oversee, the Program Assistant Supervisor answers calls, works closely with Admissions teams to keep them informed and updated, inputs pertinent information into the computer/SalesForce, helps in the marketing department when needed, and keeps information updated on InnerChange programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise employees in the Provo, Office.
- Ensure new and existing employees in the office are trained with the skills and knowledge to succeed in their respective roles.
- Interview, screen, and select new hires/team members.
- Educate and stay up-to-date on all InnerChange program information.
- Be aware of new information developing from InnerChange programs and update ‘cheat sheets’ on Google drive.Communicate clearly and professionally with prospective clients.
- Follow through with leads/clients in a timely manner through email or by phone.
- Ensure contact is made same day in response to inquiries from prospective clients.
- Enter information into SalesForce of clients that have been spoken to, email or mail information to them, and ensure detailed follow-up.
- Responsible for making sure team members fulfill job assignments effectively.
- Assist the marketing department to keep social media current on InnerChange programs
- Research and stay informed on types of trauma and mental health issues by reading blogs and articles.
- Take detailed notes on any calls that come in from prospective clients.
- Make a determination as to whether prospective clients are a good fit for InnerChange programs and make recommendations for possible solutions.
- Assist in other areas and projects as necessary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
If you are interested, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers OR you may call Erik Backlund, Sr. Recruiter at 801-423-5297.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of customer service experience.
- Skilled in working with families in crisis.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with clients and recognize available therapeutic resources.
- Experienced in making hiring decisions.
- Some knowledge of the mental health field, treatment centers, and/or social work.
- Possess excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute and take detailed notes from conversations.
- Knowledge of social media, Google docs, and SalesForce.
- Experience using the computer, word processing, and basic internet skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and team members of InnerChange.
- Ability to understand the depth and need of clients, apply common sense understanding to each situation.
- Apply problem solving skills to the needs of clients and their questions, and respond appropriately.
- Possess basic mathematical skills such as; addition, subtraction, and simple multiplication.
- Ability to manage and lead 2-3 team members successfully.
InnerChange is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer