Work with an aggressively growing company on Utilities & Construction projects! Multiple positions throughout several locations in the Bay Area!
As a Project Controls Analyst you work with Project Managers and Schedulers to develop and maintain cost and resource loaded project schedules.
· Work closely with Project Managers and Schedulers to develop and maintain cost and resource loaded project schedules
· Coordinate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure project financial data is complete and supports project completion to plan
· Develop and maintain project budgets, forecasts, cost plans, and other financial information
· Gather project financial information and data form key project stakeholders
· Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual and forecast data; provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager
· Attend and participate in project status meetings
· Maintain project documentation
- Experience performing budgeting, cost management, planning, estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions over engineering, procurement, and construction for large capital construction projects
- Knowledge of project control fundamentals (AACE model) with superior analytical skills
- Expertise in financial analysis, schedule analysis, modeling and budgeting methodologies
- Advanced analytics and data manipulation skills in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, or other scheduling software including use of dependencies, cost loading, resource loading, resource leveling
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, project-centric environment
- Understanding of project management and business processes and systems
- Established ability to collaborate with a variety of people in various roles with different leadership styles
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings including preparation of agendas, presentations, meeting minutes, action items, and other meeting documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business, or an engineering field
Enhanced Staff, Inc.