We are looking for experienced, motivated, and hard-working software engineers who want to join a team and make an immediate impact.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Deliver high-quality code that solves important financial operations problems.
- Engage in robust design discussions to create the best solution for product features.
- Work with minimal supervision to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the development organization to ensure top-notch software quality.
- Strive to continuously improve development skills and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful Senior Software Engineer:
- 5+ years experience developing software applications
- Ability to methodically and rigorously ensure that your code is high-quality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a dynamic, emerging company environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- The flexibility to react quickly and adapt to meet customer and market needs
Preferred skills for a Senior Software Engineer:
- SQL and database design; PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Commercial software development experience
- Web application / SaaS development experience
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual sales contribution
- Strong, results-oriented culture