Refrigeration Mechanical Design Senior Manager
Job Code (02527555)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $150,000.00 - $160,000.00
Bonus eligible up to 15% … Full relocation including real estate fees and closing costs.
· As a senior manager, the person in this position is responsible for multiple teams engaged in the mechanical design engineering function. This requires the expert application of advanced engineering knowledge.
· Must have Thermodynamics/Heat Transfer and Design Tools experience
· Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Set broad direction for multiple teams of engineers and technical support staff.
• Direct the technical organization to ensure progress according to technical objectives within budgetary and schedule guidelines.
• Oversee the design of both new and existing products.
• Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize the means to achieve solutions to highly complex technical problems.
• Perform investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
• Recommend corrections in technical applications and analyses.
· Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering. A master's degree in engineering is preferred.
· Requires at least 8 years related experience. Requires at least 3 years experience as a manager.
· Expert understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
· Experience with analytical and CAD software. Requires expert knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Strong business and financial acumen. Effective in directing projects and leading.
Resume Skills words:
· DESIGN, DFMA, DSGN-ENG, HEAT-XCH, HEATTRAN, MECH, THERMODY