Regional Sales Manager, covering NJ/PA Candidate should live in/near Philadelphia, PA OR Newark/Princeton, NJ
My client is a leading genomics solution provider with cutting edge bioinformatics expertise and one of the largest next-gen sequencing capacities in the world. Committed to quality service and scientific excellence, the company has achieved rapid growth and industry recognition by working in partnership with diverse healthcare, educational and research institutions around the globe to realize the unlimited potential of the rapidly evolving world of genomics. The company has completed numerous major service projects with findings published by top-ranked journals such as Nature and Science.
Position Summary: The Regional Sales Manager’s role is to ensure the achievement of sales within the given territory.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing all business accounts in the assigned region, create strategies and execute tactics to develop and implement sales plans that will contribute to the financial growth of the company.
- Candidate will work closely with other departments within the company.
- BS degree in life science minimum; advanced degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of NGS and genomics
- 3+ years of life science sales experience; experience selling genomics related technologies or services required
- Demonstrated success in generating new customer leads and building a business
- Ability to establish long-term customer relationships
- Independent, working remotely out of home office
- Develop, establish and implement an effective sales plan tailored to the territory and specific accounts to meet the goals of the budget and financial growth of the territory.
- Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services to provide accurate information to clients and customers.
- Manage existing accounts and expand customer base in territory, developing long-term profitable accounts.
- Participate in all sales activities and attend meetings
- Travel required
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits including health and dental insurance and 401k