P2P COUPA SUPPLIER INTEGRATION/SAP and MDG
St. Petersburg, FL
Local Candidates Preferred
This project is focused on integrating the Coupa P2P system with SAP and SAP MDG.
This person would be responsible for ensuring that all requirements for integrating supplier across Coupa and SAP/MDG from a functional and Data perspective. This person would be working from the perspective of the Enterprise Data Management organization that focuses on Data Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance and Data Quality.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision but ensure to the EDM team the work that is occurring from an EDM perspective meets their objectives.
Specifically for this project:
- Data Analysis-understand supplier data in multiple SAP systems and compare that to the functional requirements of Coupa. Then ensure from an organization standpoint that the requirements above from EDM including Architecture, Governance and Quality are met from a Data perspective.
- Functionally understand and configure SAP/MDG.
- Develop Functional Specifications and communicate to development.
- Understand and work with developers
- Create test plans to ensure functionality is working as designed.
- Test functional requirements across the solution of Coupa.
- Manage timelines from a project perspective.
- Data Load-Ability to consolidate and load data from SAP to Coupa.
Excellent communication skills are necessary. This person must be able to work with senior level management and the project manager to ensure deliverables are met and expectations are communicated.