Los Angeles, CA
SAP FI CO Finance Lead Business Systems Analyst / Lead - $140 - $155K On-site Full Time Employee position
US Citizens and Green Card only / No EADs
One of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development
Stability, been around since 1955.
In 4 years have grown from approx. 8k employees to 11k
Heavily invested in cutting edge technology and tools
Competitive benefits; Pension
Relocation assistance available
* Lead and manage medium to large projects which includes new solution implementations or major enhancements to existing solutions
* Work with senior-level Finance management to plan, build, and deliver solutions for the Finance and Accounting functions
* Work partly in a support/sustainment environment as well as project based environment
* Oversee the delivery of production support fixes and enhancements; establish and monitor process performance metrics and communicate to finance customers the status of issues which affect their areas.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field along with 14 or more years of progressive experience in SAP Business Analysis, configuration. Equivalent professional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
* PMP certification desired
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with various functions within the SAP-ECC FI and CO modules in a complex business environment involving manufacturing, MRP, procurement, project costing, financial planning & reporting.
* 5+ years of management and project leadership experience; Aptitude and interest for progression into management role
* Ability and interest to learn new technologies, bring new ideas and solutions that meet business requirements
* Excellent troubleshooting skills in a support and project based work environment
* Experience with SAP GPD or SAP BPC desired