Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Fuse3 Solutions has partnered with multiple, renowned Oklahoma City companies to fill Senior Accountant needs as a result of market growth and company growth. These companies have great corporate cultures, great work/life balance, and opportunities for advancement.
Duties of the Senior Accountant:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Journal Entries
- Analysis of financial statements and balance sheet
- Research Journal Entry discrepancies
Requirements of the Senior Accountant (only qualified applicants need apply):
- Accounting Degree Highly Preferred or:
- Finance Degree and 2+ years of holding title of General Ledger Accountant, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accountant, and/or Senior Staff Accountant
- 1-7 years of Accounting experience required
Salary of the Senior Accountant
- $52,000 - $75,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus, benefits and generous PTO
Interviews are in-progress; selections will be made by end of year. Candidates who are interested should apply with resume as soon as possible.