Located on the west-side of Cleveland, our rapidly growing client is seeking a Senior Creative / UX Designer with expertise in digital / UX design to conceptualize and execute on original ideas that optimize the experience across our portfolio of brands.
The ideal Creative / UX Designer is a proven creative professional with experience conceptualizing, implementing and testing digital design across a multitude of brands, industries, channels, and platforms. They are an inspired thinker and creator who possesses strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
This position reports directly to the Creative Director, and will work with a team of over 30 marketers and developers to implement integrated, acquisition-focused touch points for our customers. This person will play a key role in creating compelling and memorable designs that drive unquestionable results.
- Create high-quality, strategic creative across the portfolio of brands
- Design and conceptualize designs that push the envelope while adhering to the growing brands and style guidelines.
- These creative assets include various interactive wireframes, web pages, landing pages, email, banner ads, photo manipulation, infographics, printed collateral, assets for social media initiatives, etc.
- Aggressively A/B test creative concepts and Conversion Rate Optimization implementations
- Work directly with brand leadership, development/engineering teams, and media leads on assigned projects to meet business goals
- Translate consumer insight and requirements into concepts, elegant user experience design, and visual designs
- Be ready and able to do the work, including wireframes, presentations, writing/selling ideas, mood boards, designs, and sketching as needed to support your creative work
- Leverage external tools and platforms for concepts, analysis, and testing, such as; Axure, Visual Website Optimizer, MouseFlow, Crayon.co, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital design experience in a large brand or ad/marketing agency setting
- Strong online portfolio of intuitive and thoughtfully crafted interactions across devices and media – that drove proven business results – must be presented in conjunction with resume
- Strong UX / CRO skill set including strategy, information architecture, design aesthetic, and usability testing with hands-on experience from initial wireframe to developing prototypes and providing final assets
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Visual Communications, Graphic Design, or Fine Arts) is preferred
- Can understand business objectives and proactively contribute design ideas to deliver excellent eye-catching designs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant experience working across marketing and development teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment, juggle multiple projects at once
- Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) and HTML5/CSS3 is preferred