The Underwood Edge is looking for a Senior Product Specialist to join our Client, a leading healthcare organization offering both traditional healthcare and healthcare sharing plans, which are an alternative to conventional insurance. You will be an integral part of a talented and fast-growing company. We are looking for an innovative thinker who can build healthcare plan products from the ground up and expand existing products.
- Conduct product and sales training to the following teams: Training and Supervisors
- Develop and monitor the release process and placement of new products or enhancements in a release.
- Work with business units in developing plans to achieve company revenue goals.
- Analyze competitive marketplace and industry trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation accordingly.
- Work with Leadership and Establish pricing strategies and guidelines for new product development.
- Develop and deliver materials to the appropriate marketing and sales organizations which convey the purpose and details of the product, the definition of its user, benefits to the customer, customization capabilities, and competitive comparison
- Obtain customer feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Support the marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Support Training and conduct product training for specific Product release and Product Refreshers
- Provide support and product communications for Product Lifecycle.
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product management, product training, and sales solutions.
- Address customer issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities.
- Coordinate system changes with Operations / IT
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 Years of Product Management, Product Specialist Experience
- 2+ Years of Health Payer Experience
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products
- A healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an execution, action-oriented mindset and an eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude and approach
- Excellent communications with the ability to present to all levels of Leadership
- Experience providing Product Training