Do you enjoy overseeing large projects from inception to completion? Then you should apply for our Senior Project Manager position.
Our client is the US subsidiary of a privately held global manufacturer of robotic automation accessories, products, systems and services. The parent company has operations in more than 20 countries worldwide. Company supplies motion enabling components, linear motion modules, robot track motion units, gantry robots, and related automation solutions to original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, and machine builders serving the automotive, aerospace, construction, logistics, heavy industrial, and power generation industries.
Company US headquarters is located in Michigan, providing North American customers with engineering, design, production, installation, and customer service support.
Role of a Senior Project Manager:
Responsible for all operational aspects of projects, including cost, schedule, technical performance and sub-contract management.
Senior Project Manager:
· Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
· Create and maintain project work plans and revisions to meet customer’s needs and requirements
· Effectively communicate relevant project information and issues in a timely manner both internally and to the customer
· Facilitate effective team and customer meetings
· Understand and manage the economic and contractual impact throughout the course of the project and control associated
· Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
· Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
· Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
· Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
· 4 years’ experience in project management
· Significant experience in automation, with technical understanding of engineering and mechanical solutions
· BS in engineering field
Compensation and benefits are highly competitive*
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the North America.