Senior Sourcing Specialist, Capital Equipment & Tooling
- Develop and manage the business relationship between Organization and assigned suppliers of Strategic Components, ELME purchased Assembly commodities, Laundry dispenser system, Vacuum break assembly, motor enclosure assembly, overall purchased assembly, etc. (Contract negotiations / Supplier issue resolution / Supplier cost reductions / PO creation and Management).
- Develop the North American region (NAR) purchasing strategy for assigned commodities (Sourcing execution / Supplier selection), Lead / Support Engineering & Technology needs within assigned commodities.
- Identify, develop and execute projects for your assigned commodity space, understanding the financial impact of the activity and the overall impact on financials
- Develop and maintain systems related to supplier performance in addition to key relationships with internal customers (Supplier relationship management)
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, delivery and analyze price proposals, financial reports and other information to determine competitive prices and viable suppliers
- Actively engage in personal development as well as support / coach development of other team members to ensure overall team success and be the advanced Development lead for ELME team.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying, developing, managing and coordinating suppliers to meet company's goals in regards to quality, delivery and cost.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with at least 2-4 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Procurement experience
- Strong project and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering would be highly preferred
- Experience in purchasing equipment and tooling is strongly preferred
- Experience in new product introductions, including the direct planning and acquisition of equipment
- Demonstrated practical use of supplier management and sourcing principles
- Ability to establish and build strong relationships with suppliers and process partners
- Proven negotiation, conflict resolution, and management skills
- Lead development and execution of commodity strategies
- Participate in supplier assessment and manage new supplier approval process
- Manage supplier reviews with the intent of continuously improving supplier performance
- Strong analytical and computer related skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and use of SAP business explorer preferred