Senior Staff Accountant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Fuse3 Solutions has partnered with a highly-innovative and renowned Oklahoma City company to fill a key Senior Staff Accountant need as a result of company growth. This position plays a critical role within the accounting group- a group with a great corporate culture, good work/life balance, and opportunities for advancement.
Duties of the Senior Staff Accountant:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Journal Entries
- Analysis of financial statements and balance sheet
- Research discrepancies in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Contact vendors as necessary
Requirements of the Senior Staff Accountant (only qualified applicants need apply):
- Accounting Degree Highly Preferred
- Finance Degree and 2+ years of holding title of General Ledger Accountant, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accountant, and/or Senior Staff Accountant
- 1-7 years of Accounting experience required
Salary of the Senior Staff Accountant
- $52,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits and generous PTO
Interviews are in-progress. Candidates who are interested should apply with resume as soon as possible.