Senior Tax Analyst
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- Paid leave and strong PTO available.
- A huge emphasis on community involvement and charitable work.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Social and team-building events.
- Great work life balance
- Tax compliance including registration, preparation and filing of federal, state and local tax returns.
- Preparation of tax work papers to support tax filings including: tax trial balances, book/tax reconciliations, state apportionment workpapers and international schedules.
- Work with various departments to gain an understanding of transactions to ensure appropriate Federal return positions.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly projections and forecasts of consolidated taxable income, including international operations.
- Support the Tax Team on responding to Federal, state and local tax audits and inquiries related to tax filings.
- Provide G/L support, including account reconciliations for tax related accounts.
- Review monthly use tax workpapers and related tax filings.
- Review quarterly estimates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and knowledge of accounting principles and tax laws, CPA or Masters degree preferred
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in tax or public accounting experience preferred
- Strong technical tax skills, preferably in Partnership and S-Corp taxation law and basic international taxation
- Ability to perform tax research, using tax libraries to apply the research to Company facts and to clearly communicate findings
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Project prioritization and management