Position can be based out of Worcester MA area or Southern NH locations.
Manufacturing company on growth track seeks dynamic analyst who has a solid foundation in cost accounting
This position reports directly to the Director of Finance in charge of global operations and has heavy interaction with the executive team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
(1) tracking and challenging manufacturing related costs, modeling, recommendations as well as decision support analyses
(2) business partnering with the Business Unit Managers, Operation Groups as well as Purchasing Managers
(3) product & process per unit cost reporting, including cost modeling for new products
(4) evaluation of capital investments supporting new product development
(5) participating in global cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
In this role you will also provide financial support to various operational VP’s and their staff, requiring excellent communication skills, a strong business acumen, and the ability to think fluidly during presentations. The position requires in-depth knowledge of the Company’s business strategies, and the Company’s goals. The successful candidate is a proven leader who embraces change, offers new perspectives, and constantly looks for new and improved ways to achieve results. You must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while completing a variety of complex, non-standardized tasks.
The successful candidate should have a least eight years of experience in financial analysis within a manufacturing environment and be a creative and curious self starter.
You must have strong project management skills and excel at managing competing priorities and be capable of grasping essentials in unstructured complex situations.
Experience identifying and driving process and cost-down improvements is critical to this position.
Need to have a solid grasp on manufacturing operations and the supply chain process.
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) and experience with business systems (ERP and Business Intelligence tools experience; with Oracle or SAP and Hyperion)
Bachelor's degree in of Accounting required and Master’s degree preferred.
Some international travel required (roughly five times per year)