Here's another expansion opportunity with a prominent manufacturing comany in Lexington, Ohio!
Systems Administrator – Lexington, OH – 61-66k
The Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining computer system operations in conjunction with the infrastructure Team Leader.
General duties include support to meet the division's or department goals and objectives in relation to this position.
Ensure compliance to the Sarbanes-Oxley act in all duties related to this position.
IT Systems Administrator duties include monitoring and managing backups, installing, or changing network equipment,
installation and repair of PC based systems, Windows OS desktop/server management, installation of phone equipment,
cabling tasks, application deployment, helpdesk and IT related auditing.
This is a 500 person company requiring a lot of hardware installs, cabling, phone installations, and the like. Requirements for the Systems Administrator:
- B.S. in a Computer or Engineering related field plus 2 years of hands-on experience in a system administration position.
- Certifications (Microsoft, Networking, or Hardware).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, use ladders and carts in a safe manner.
- Analytical and problem solving skills used to troubleshoot systems issues.
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask.
Compensation for the Systems Administrator:
$61,000 - $66,000
Apply for immediate consideration!