|Fenway Consulting Group is working with a medical device company in Burlington. They are in need of an Interim Controller / Technical Accountant. This position requires the person to travel to Canada (potentially 3-4 days, every week or two). The main office is in Burlington, but they're flexible if you want to work remote - once in a while. The consultant will work for approximately the next 3 months (could potentially lead to something longer) to help with a variety of projects including: |
- Revenue Recognition (ASC 606)
- Monthly close process (review of accruals and preparation of some journal entries, such as revenue)
- Lease accounting
- Audit coordination, including managing open items lists, reaching out to responsible owners to fulfill requests, etc.
- SOX coordination, including assisting with the SOX initiative for year-end
To be qualified, we recommend you have the following experience:
- Knowledge of SOX/internal controls, audit preparation, lease accounting
- Must have Revenue Recognition experience
- CPA is a plus
- Public accounting experience is a plus
Contact Tate Monroe at Tate@fenwayconsultinggroup.com for more information and to be qualified.