Title: Terminal Manager
Location: Gulf Coast
Seeking candidate with experience in liquid bulk tank storage. Seeking manager, senior manager, or superintendent with experience in running a tank farm operation. Candidate must exhibit leadership and management skills to lead a team of operators and other terminal staff. Must know all aspects of tank farm management. Ideal candidate would come from a liquid bulk 3rd party terminal or terminal operations at a refinery or chemical plant. Must have served in the capacity as a lead operator, shift supervisor, senior operator, superintendent, terminal manager, or foreman.
- Lead and optimize day to day terminal operations.
- Provide leadership to all operations personnel at the terminal to ensure a highly empowered, motivated and engaged workforce.
- Ensure that terminal operations deliver solutions that meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of operating costs, propose budgets, and manage actual spending to plan.
- Identify and prioritize productivity enhancing projects to drive continued improvements in terminal competitiveness.
- Plan and coordinate present and future product storage and handling requirements and required modifications to provide contractual compliance, assurance of product integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Engage with customers and/or regulatory authorities as required to address audit questions/concerns.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in handling bulk liquid chemicals and/or oil products.
- Experience in the bulk liquid terminal industry preferred.
- Proven leadership skills in an operations environment
- Track record of driving continuous improvement and operating with high standards.
- Excellent technical skills combined with the proven ability to apply and develop the capability in a facility.
- Track record of safety improvement.
- Proven ability to be responsive in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to influence, generate buy-in and obtain cooperation from groups or individuals at all levels.
- A confident take-charge individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a high energy level, a strong work ethic and a reputation for the highest degree of honesty, integrity, and mature business judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation commensurate with experience. Send resume to email@example.com...or...firstname.lastname@example.org...... for consideration.