(update - Contract to Hire Only. 6-12 months preferred. That being said, only those qualified to work for any employer without sponsorship can be considered).
The Linux Engineer III will be a technical point of contact for development teams helping to plan, debug, and implement a modern, highly available containerized IT infrastructure. The Engineer will be responsible for containerizing existing applications and providing a roadmap for development teams to integrate CI/CD tooling into their existing workflows. You will be a leader in helping development and operations teams learn and adopt DevOps culture in order to better standardize and automate infrastructure provisioning and application deployments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- RHCSE or equivalent experience preferred. (Advanced Linux Systems Administration experience)
- In depth knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Understanding of CI/CD methodology and workflows.
- Proven experience with automation toolsets such as Jenkins
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of automated Java build systems (Ant,Maven)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; self managed
- Experience with Source Control Systems (CVS, SVN, GIT)
- Willingness and ability for level 1-3 support, some degree of basic day to day tasks included
- Java environment experience (as opposed to other language platforms, not coding)
Proof of Employment Authorization visa status will be required.