Vice President, Network Development & Contracting
Direct the provider network and contracting activities. Lead all aspects of provider network strategy including, access analysis, network operations and support decision makers with analysis related to reimbursement and unit cost management. Oversee the coordination and negotiation for the contracting department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- MBA or MHA degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in managed care network development and provider relations/contracting management in a health care and/or managed care environment.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Salary, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company match
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.