Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Web Development Manager
Job Opportunity at
Computer Recruiters, Inc.
Posted on Mar 10
+1 (818) 704-7722
San Diego, CA
Web Development Manager - $ Market - Onsite Full Time Employee Position
* A leader in their industry with 17,000 employees.
Client is unable to sponsor Visa applicants. EAD and Canadian Citizens considered.
Manages and mentors technical IT developers
, subject matter experts, systems analyst, and quality assurance analysts that support the various web applications and systems architectures.
leadership, prioritization, resource utilization, timeline development and task completion. Provide staff feedback and performance evaluations.
Establish and manage
standard deliverables for the entire software development lifecycle.
Web Development team is responsible for
the development and maintenance of the applications and infrastructure that power our major web sites
in Computer Science or related field
7 years of Web development experience
* 3 years of supervisory or management experience responsible for analysts and developers supporting enterprise wide
* Will manager 8-12 developers and others
Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with most of the technology we used:
* Experience with implementation of enterprise wide upgrades,
including operating systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and server upgrades.
* Experience with software development methodologies
(Waterfall, Agile, etc.) with large and complex projects
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* PMI Certification
I’m Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 25+ years.
I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Word resume ONLY
. Only call if you haven’t heard from me within a few hours after sending your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes
first and last names, phone number and email address.
Please be sure you show you focus on any
required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
How to get my attention and get a quick response
This makes you look more professional than most.
or on the top of your resume indicate.
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1 hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
If not qualified for this position,
please mention that
and indicate I should keep you in mind for these positions.
Mention all titles you are qualified for.
See my current jobs and setup an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website
You can use
for free to forward the feed to your email
If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
• If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro,
I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
• If you're
only interested in a CONTRACT position,
be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You
WON'T be considered for this employee position
• If you’re a
DON’T ever send your consultants
, hot lists or jobs
Terms of Usage
CareerMarketplace.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)