Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Must be able to read weld/assembly blueprints.
- Welds all sub-assemblies into completed components using correct welding processes.
- Tack welds all subassemblies and components
- Identifies and corrects problems.
- Track problems and seek solutions to them.
Qualification:Must be a capable fabricator with the ability to meet quality standards. Must be capable of reading blue prints and drawings, position and clamp work pieces together, assemble in a jig fixture. Must be proficient in MIG welding of steel.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Language and Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.